Art. Design. Inspiration. Life.

5.07.2011

Gettin' Crafty: Jones Design Company

This week has been a little busy with my sister graduating from nursing school and all of the fun activities associated with that, so I am a little behind with posting a fun Friday craft. Here is my favorite this week to put into the files. If I would have had the time I would have made one for my sister's pinning ceremony, but I got her a nice rosebush to remember her ceremony.

Jones Design Company is one of my favorite blogs. She is a great designer and always is doing something fun and inspirational. Check out her blog, here. She had a fun Flower week this past week and I can't wait to start working on some. I wanted to pass them along to you. Go check these out and the Jones Design Company Blog. She also has a wonderful font section to check out as well on her home page. Oh how I love letters and numbers!


IMG_0882-1
Button Flowers Tutorial, click here.

IMG_0987-1
Rolled Fabric Flower Tutorial, click here.


rolled flowers
Rolled Paper Flowers Tutorial, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails