Art. Design. Inspiration. Life.

5.02.2011

Made: Collage on Galvanized Bucket


Need a simple Mother's Day gift? I made this for Easter for my Mom, but it can sit out all year.

Supplies:

Metal Bucket, any size you want.
Paint (optional)
Image printed on cardstock
Wreath Image from Graphics Fairy on cardstock
Modge Podge
Brush for Modge Podge

I had a really bright yellow bucket. I toned the yellow done with white paint and let it dry. I adhered the wreath image to the photo after trimming everything down to the way I liked it. Modge Podge image. That is what makes it durable. After drying, Modge Podge image to bucket.

Linking up to Brag Monday at The Graphics Fairy. Check out all the cool ideas here.

Also, linked up to Funky Junk Interiors Saturday Night Special, here.
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

1 comment:

  1. So glad you stopped by from Knock Off Decor! Thanks for your sweet comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails