Art. Design. Inspiration. Life.

5.16.2011

Beach Thoughts...

I am ready for our trip to the Isle of Palms and I am in a beachy state of mind. Here are a few things to start of the week that are beachy and fun!
Good Beach Read. Take it EVERY time to the beach per my Mom
because you find something everytime you read it
that applies to the stageof life you are in.

Vintage Japanese Fishing Floats...I would love to find
some of these for my porch. Just like bubbles...

Pottery Barn sells them of course,
but they are sold out of the small one. :(

Shell clip art from The Graphics Fairy.
Click on the previous link for high res copy.

A nice summer dress from J. Crew.


A preppy beach tote for all the beach reads.
Tote from Swoozies.com

And most importantly, a little beach bum.




And a little bit of sand!
Image from our honeymoon in Aruba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails