Art. Design. Inspiration. Life.

10.04.2010

Mixed Media Magazine- Somerset Studio


If you interested in mixed media design, this is the best magbook! Somerset Studio is a good publication with a lot of inspiration for your next project. It lists all the supplies they used as well. Somerset has lots of different publications for home, sewing, art, stamping...even blogging. Everything is based on artful living. I picked my copy up at Borders the other day on Holiday projects and I am ready to get started on about 3-4 more projects I don't have time for. I also discovered their store that sells vintage german glitter and a variety of clothespin sizes. I will be making an order soon!

What publications do you read that inspire you?

For all kinds of mixed media supplies and magazines, check out stampington.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails