Art. Design. Inspiration. Life.

10.11.2010

Country Living Fair at Stone Mountain, Georgia

Jennifer Murphy Pom pom chicks. I want them all!

This is a beautiful piece of jewelery!
"She is the Party Starter" mixed media by Bonnie Taylor Talbot
The Country Living Fair is coming South for the first time! And I am so lucky to be able to go! I can't wait to see all the artists and go to the workshops. The Country Living festival is ..."a fun, folksy and fabulous Show & Sale of Folk Art, Antiques, "Made in America" Crafts, Art, Furniture, Home Decor & More. Meet the editors of Country Living Magazine. Plus Seminars & How-to's, Artisan Demonstrations, Harvest & Gourmet Market, Childrens' Activities & Fall Festivities. " Earth Angels will be there with several of their featured artists. I hope to do a lot of my Christmas shopping and find a few things for me too. Check out the link and the video. I am sure you will want to make this a must on your fall festivals to see! For information, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails