Art. Design. Inspiration. Life.

6.20.2011

A Midsummer Night's Dream

{My vintage books}


{Tennessee Vol Daylilly hybrid by Oakes Farm in Corryton, TN}

{Love}

{New treasure to paint with my Annie Sloan Chalk Paint}

I am back from the Isle of Palms and it was WONDERFUL. I also found a treasure hunting paradise called Page's Thief Market. Picture this...Old barn with tin roof full of cool, old stuff. Pickers supposedly go through there often. The chair was my purchase. I was going to sell it when I painted it with my new Annie Sloan paints, but I changed my mind. It's so cute that I can't bear to part with it. It's a good thing the car could only hold the chair because I could have hauled a lot home.

The books are from Jonesborough that I got years ago at an auction. I got a big ol' box of them for ten dollars. I really wanted it just for some of the illustrations out of one of the books. I forgot all about them until my mom brought them for me the other day. Lovely. Books from the 1800's and I forgot all about them.

I am trying to practice some staging for my website that is currently under construction and I need to get the photos going ASAP. These are just the unedited versions, but so fun.

If you have a favorite place to go junkin, let me know! And don't forget to start following www.thebpmercantile.com when these sites merge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails