Art. Design. Inspiration. Life.

6.30.2011

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint arrives Tuesday!


So do you like the look of this?

Layla Grace $1600 a chair.
...and this? 13,000 via Layla Grace.


I do! But who has 13,000 laying around for an armoire? BUT you can have the look for a whole lot less. Annie Sloan's chalk paint can give you the look of French/ Swedish/ Urban furniture for a fraction of the cost. It is the BEST paint! NO priming and NO sanding needed. Pure and lovely pigment in 24 delicious shades. I will have the famous paint Tuesday and I am now accepting holds on paint. Get it before it's gone.
Do you like how this looks?
It's Annie Sloan Provance and Old White via http://www.makandjill.com/.

And this? Annie Sloan Paris Grey by Miss Mustard Seed.


Not sure how to use it? I can help with that too after August 20th when I am formally trained.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails