Art. Design. Inspiration. Life.

6.10.2011

A Fabulous Porch Design Just In Time for Summer by TLC and an update on Annie Sloan Chalk Paint being sold in Tennessee

{Image via The Lettered Cottage}

It's off to the beach for me! I can't wait. I just checked out The Lettered Cottage's porch revamp and it is so inspirational. Check it out. Makes me want to grab a cold glass of lemonade and kick back. You can read about it here, at The Lettered Cottage.

On a side note, I am now a stockist for Annie Sloan Chalk Paint! I can't wait to provide Tennessee with such a wonderful product. As of this post I am the only stockist in Tennessee. My online store, The Back Porch Mercantile (www.thebpmercantile.com) will open August 1st and I will let you know ASAP when I have it placed in store front in Knoxville. So if you follow this blog, please start following www.thebpmercantile.com because this blog will merge eventually with it. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails