Art. Design. Inspiration. Life.

1.06.2011

Starting 2011 off Right!



This year is the year I do something about our very sad master bedroom. To get motivated, I ordered a canvas from Canvas On Demand to go over our massive king size bed that I have been pondering about what to do over it. I am not an interior designer, but I LOVE art and old things and pretty things, so maybe I have hope to make a nice space?! I am crossing my fingers that I find a really nice salvage pediment from the Heritage Alliance in Jonesborough or part of a fireplace to make the shelf for the canvas to sit on. I need to think about a room color next because the yellow is awful! :) Any suggestions for nice, calm bedroom paint colors?

And I want to also mention that the awesome canvas photo is done by Anna Hedges Photography.



16x24 canvas for master room above bed. Photo by Anna Hedges.


Image of similar shelf I hope to find


Benjamin Moore's Aura Hazy Skies


Image of bed-Ours is a toast color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails