Art. Design. Inspiration. Life.

7.22.2011

This and That

This week has not been the most exciting week ever for me creatively, but I did get a lot done. The dryer finally breathed it's last breath and things like that throw me for a loop! I did sand some sweet vintage bouncy furniture that will be going to Ironic next week to stage for the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint display (sweating like crazy in this insane heat with a mask on) and staged some images. So I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures from the past few month of a few things...Enjoy! Happy Friday!

{Dynamo at The Great Celebration. For those of you who don't know,
my parent's own a LARGE herd of these sweet babies.}

{Hydrangeas at Isle of Palms.}

{The chairs... If you look close you can also
see a bookcase, a dresser, a dogbed...}

{Sweet Nugget at swim lesson...swimming all by himself. :) }






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails