Art. Design. Inspiration. Life.

3.22.2011

A British Invasion of Sorts...The Union Jack


Have you seen all the Union Jack designs lately? Is it because of these two below getting married? Americans love a royal wedding!

For whatever the reason, it is a great trend! I like how you can use it in the traditional form of red, white and blue or just use the form of the flag itself and use new colors. Here are a few of my favorite uses of Union Jack.


For sale on ETSY, here.


I know most of these are pillows, but what an easy way to work a new trend in. Here is a Union Jack in a room.

Image from Holly Mathis Interiors.







1 comment:

  1. I really like all these uses of the flag...I guess I hadn't realized this was in. Of course, when you study nursing you don't see much of anythign else...hah!! Love you much!!

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails