Art. Design. Inspiration. Life.

9.10.2010

Christian Academy of Knoxville Office Art

Sheep near desk area.

Verse over chalkboard.

Close up of verse.


This is a recent job for a friend at Christian Academy of Knoxville. She wanted "The Lord is my Shepherd" and something to go along with the verse around her chalkboard and a couple of other small designs to match in her office.

I had not painted off a canvas in a couple of years, so I was wondering if I could still guess about how much time it would take and the amount of supplies I needed. I originally guessed 2 hours to complete the project from start to finish and it turned out being 2.5 hours. I was happy I was so close on my time estimate and use of materials. She was happy with the results. Here are a few pictures of the project.

Need custom art for your home or office? Contact me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails